Mel Foster Co. is pleased to announce that several of their agents have been named as one of America’s most productive agents as a part of REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents, the ranking report produced by REAL Trends and sponsored by The Zillow Group.
REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents ranks over 12,600 residential real estate professionals solely based on their excellence in real estate sales during calendar year 2016. All production numbers are independently verified by a third-party in order to ensure accuracy and report integrity. “This group of highly successful real estate sales agent represents less than 1 percent of all real estate practitioners in the United States,” says Steve Murray, publisher of REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents and president of REAL Trends.
To qualify for inclusion, an individual agent must have closed at least 50 transaction sides, compared with the industry average of 8.6, or $20 million in closed sales volume in 2016. This ensures that only the best of the best are included on the prestigious list.
The rankings are complied based on survey from virtually every national branded network, many state and local associations of Realtors®, multiple listing services, all applicants from past years’ rankings, and the 1,600 largest brokerage firms in the United States.
The real estate agents are ranked in two categories:
- Individual agent – Sales volume
- Individual agent – Transaction sides (in each real estate transaction there are two sides that can be represented by a real estate agent; the buy side and the selling side)
For Individuals by Volume, in Iowa, two Mel Foster Co. agents ranked in the top ten:
- Brad Boeye, Kimberly Road office, ranked #8
- Geri Doyle, Davenport I-74 office, ranked #10
For Individuals by Sides, in Iowa, seven Mel Foster agents ranked out of 119:
- Lucky Lang II, Davenport I-74 office, ranked #17
- Brad Boeye, Davenport Kimberly Road office, ranked #27
- Geri Doyle, Davenport Kimberly Road office, ranked #54
- Mary Leslie Douglas, Clinton office, ranked #66
- Sara Smith, Davenport I-74 office, ranked #67
- Dan Schneckloth, Davenport I-74 office, ranked #104
- Scott Kelling, Davenport I-74 office, ranked #115
For individuals by Sides, in Illinois, seven Mel Foster Co. agents ranked out of 267:
- Diana Franks, Geneseo office, ranked #52
- Paula Nabb, Moline office, ranked #155
- Peggy Tossell, Kewanee office, ranked #170
- Chuck Ross, Galesburg office, ranked #190
- Sara Varner, Galesburg office, ranked #203
- Jennifer Evans, Galesburg office, ranked #227
- Rhianna Schroeder, Galesburg office, ranked #243
“Having our agents recognized on REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents list, shows Mel Foster Co. agents are dedicated to their industry, their business and their clients. They are part of an elite group of real estate agents across the country,” said Lynsey Engels, Mel Foster Co.’s President Real Estate Brokerage.
About Mel Foster Co. Real Estate
Founded in 1921, Mel Foster Co. is a real estate leader in Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois serving Davenport, Bettendorf, Moline, Rock Island and the surrounding Quad City area. It is one of Iowa’s largest independently owned real estate companies. Mel Foster Co. Real Estate specializes in residential and commercial sales and offers services for a broader spectrum of property transactions including farm and land, land development and management, relocation and new construction. Visit www.melfosterco.com for more information.
About REAL Trends
REAL Trends is a privately-held, Colorado-based publishing, consulting and communications company specializing in the residential brokerage and housing industries. Recognized as the leading source of trends in the industry, REAL Trends, The Trusted Source, also publishes the REAL Trends The Thousand, as advertised in The Wall Street Journal and the REAL Trends 500, which ranks the top brokerage firms in the United States. Visit REAL Trends at www.realtrends.com.
Zillow is a registered trademark of Zillow, Inc. Trulia is a registered trademark of Trulia, LLC. These marks are used with permission.