Mel Foster Co. is pleased to announce that several of their agents have been named as one of America’s most productive agents as a part of REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Professionals, the newly issued ranking report produced by REAL Trends and sponsored by Adwerx.
REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents ranks over 13,800 residential real estate professionals solely based on their excellence in real estate sales during calendar year 2017. All production numbers are independently verified by a third-party in order to ensure accuracy and report integrity. “This group of highly successful real estate sales agents represents less than 1 percent of all real estate practitioners in the United States,” says Steve Murray, president of REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Professionals and president of REAL Trends.
To qualify for inclusion, an individual agent must have closed at least 50 transaction sides or $20 million in closed sales volume in 2017. “The average residential real estate agent in the United States closed 8.0 transactions in 2017 and had less than $1.3 million in sales,” said Murray. The individuals ranked in America’s Best Real Estate Agents had an average of 73.88 transaction sides and an average sales volume of almost $38 million. This ensures that only the best of the best are included on the prestigious list.
The rankings are compiled based on survey from virtually every national branded network, many state and local associations of Realtors®, multiple listing services, all applicants from past years’ rankings, and the 1,600 largest brokerage firms in the United States.
The real estate agents are ranked in two categories:
- Individual agent – Sales volume
- Individual agent – Transaction sides (in each real estate transaction there are two sides that can be represented by a real estate agent; the buy side and the selling side)
For Individuals by Volume, in Iowa, two Mel Foster Co. agents ranked in the top ten:
- Geri Doyle, Davenport I-74 office, ranked #2
- Brad Boeye, Kimberly Road office, ranked #3
For Individuals by Sides, in Iowa, eight Mel Foster agents ranked out of 101:
- Lucky Lang II, Davenport I-74 office, ranked #6
- Brad Boeye, Davenport Kimberly Road office, ranked #12
- Geri Doyle, Davenport Kimberly Road office, ranked #39
- Mary Leslie Douglas, Clinton office, ranked #43
- Sara Smith, Davenport I-74 office, ranked #49
- Dee Shepherd, Clinton office, ranked #54
- Robert Allmandinger, Clinton office, ranked #71
- Candy Reaves, Davenport I-74 office, ranked #85
For Individuals by Sides, in Illinois, five Mel Foster Co. agents ranked out of 254:
- Diana Franks, Geneseo office, ranked #80
- Peggy Tossell, Kewanee office, ranked #104
- Sara Varner, Galesburg office, ranked #116
- Ty Johnson, Galesburg office, ranked #182
- Paula Nabb, Moline office, ranked #204
“Having our agents recognized on REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents list, shows Mel Foster Co. agents are dedicated to their industry, their business and their clients. They are part of an elite group of real estate agents across the country. Many of our agents have made the list for consecutive years,” said Lynsey Engels, Mel Foster Co.’s President Real Estate Brokerage.