Mel Foster Co, is pleased to announce that several of their agents have been named as one of America’s most productive agents as a part of REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents, the ranking report produced by REAL Trends and sponsored by Zillow Group.
REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents ranks over 12,000 residential real estate agents solely based on their excellence in real estate sales during calendar year 2015. To be included in the ranking, agents must have closed at least 50 transactions, compared with the industry average of seven, or $20 million in closed sales volume. This ensures that only the best of the best are included on the prestigious list.
The rankings are complied based on survey from virtually every national branded network, many state and local associations of Realtors®, multiple listing services, all applicant from past years’ rankings, and the 1,600 largest brokerage firms in the United States. Verification from an independent source is required for all submissions.
The real estate agents are ranked in two categories:
- Individual agent – Sales volume
- Individual agent – Transaction sides (in each real estate transaction there are two sides that can be represented by a real estate agent; the buy side and the selling side)
For Individuals by Volume, in Iowa, three Mel Foster Co. agents ranked in the top ten:
- Brad Boeye, Kimberly Road office, ranked #2
- Geri Doyle, Davenport I-74 office, ranked #3
- Lucky Lang, Davenport I-74 office, ranked #7
For Individuals by Sides, in Iowa, eight Mel Foster agents ranked out of 104:
- Lucky Lang, Davenport I-74 office, ranked #3
- Brad Boeye, Davenport Kimberly Road office, ranked #10
- Geri Doyle, Davenport Kimberly Road office, ranked #31
- Scott Kelling, Davenport I-74 office, ranked #44
- Mary Leslie Douglas, Clinton office, ranked #63
- Norm Marcov, Davenport I-74 office, ranked #88,
- Dan Schneckloth, Davenport I-74 office, ranked #94
- Rick Schwanz, Davenport I-74 office, ranked #97
For individuals by Sides, in Illinois, four Mel Foster Co. agents ranked out of 276:
- Diana Franks, Geneseo office, ranked #65
- Jackie Turner, Galesburg office, ranked #222
- Debbie Wright, Kewanee office, ranked #235
- Peggy Tossell, Kewanee office, ranked #250
“With today’s release of the 2016 America’s Best Real Estate Agents list, an elite group of real estate agents across the country are receiving well-deserved recognition. These sales associates are far above average and have built enormously successful small businesses in an extremely competitive field,” said Steve Murray, president of REAL Trends.
“We are thrilled to have our agents be a part of this highly successful real estate group, which shows how hard these agents have worked, their dedication to the industry and their business,” said Lynsey Engels, Mel Foster Co.’s President Real Estate Brokerage.