Tips for Preventative Maintenance
- Keep leaves and debris cleaned out of gutters! Make sure all downspouts are clean and water flows properly; replace leaky gutters or downspouts. Make sure your downspout runoffs extend far enough away from the house.
- Do not burn leaves or other items near your home or garage.
- Duct and dryer vent cleaning: Clean inside of dryer duct; check outside outside exhaust area.
- Be careful when pulling out or pushing back a refrigerator, if may damage ice maker line.
- Make sure you know where your water shut off valve is in case of an emergency.
- Make sure the ground, landscaping, concrete, etc…is always falling away from the home.
Source: Werner Restoration Inc.