Mel Foster Co. launched a Rise Up challenge today across its company’s divisions and is inviting the community to join the effort through social media to share positive messages of hope, courage and kindness. The goal is to highlight all of the good things that are happening in our community as we navigate this uncertain time together.
To kick-start the challenge, Mel Foster Co. is picking two winners daily through April 10 who will receive gift cards from local businesses. Entering is easy:
Use #riseup and tag Mel Foster Co. (@melfostercoinc) when you post a positive message on social media.
You can #riseup in many ways to inspire hope and bring joy to others:
- Post any kind of positive message, video, act of kindness, etc. with #riseup
- Order carry out/delivery from a local restaurant and post a picture
- Work with your kids/grandkids to write notes to healthcare workers
- Make a donation to a disaster relief fund
- Give blood if you are able
- Post ideas of positive things people can do while they are at home
- Send a surprise to someone who may be lonely
- Check in with a family member/friend who may be feeling anxious during this time
- Get outside with your kids/grandkids to write positive messages in chalk on your driveway
- Anything you are doing to send positive thoughts and messages to help our community qualifies (of course while following the CDC guidelines for safe interactions and social distancing)