Lynsey Engels, President, Real Estate Brokerage at Mel Foster Co. Inc. is pleased to announce that their Relocation Division, lead by Deb Boland, has been nominated by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® for five 2013 Awards. Mel Foster Co. is one of five real estate companies nominated for these awards in their size category. The five Awards of Excellence nominations include:
- Equivalent Closing Sales Production – determined by the number of closings with the average sales price for 2013
- Outgoing Sales Production – determined by the number of outgoing closings
- Outgoing Referral Production – determined by the number of outgoing referrals
- Incoming Conversion Rate – determined by the number of incoming closings with the number of incoming referrals
- Crown of Excellence – awarded to the member with the highest points total earned from performance ranking within their company-sized categoryThe awards will be presented during the Annual Performance Awards Dinner and Ceremony in Las Vegas later this month. For the past 19 years, Mel Foster Co.’s Relocation Division has been nominated for an award from Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®.
Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® is a global network of over 500 premier real estate firms. Leading RE is comprised of select independent real estate companies who set the standard of quality service, while generating a highest volume of referral, relocation, and real estate business opportunities for its members. Mel Foster Co. has been with the prestigious affiliation for 20 years.